HOW TO APPLY:
A set of Application Forms for all programmes together with copies of Admission requirements and prepaid EMS/FedEx envelope may be obtained at the cost of sixty Ghana Cedis (GH¢60.00) payable by Bank Draft/Cash from any of the following outlets:-
- Presbyterian University College Offices At:
Abetifi – Kwahu; Agogo, Asante-Akyem; Akropong, Akuapem and Tema Prince of Peace Presbyterian premises
- The University Office at the Presbyterian Church of Ghana Head Office, (Makola Square) Accra
- The Presbyterian Church of Ghana - Presbytery Offices (Regional Offices) at: Adum – Kumasi; Sunyani; Takoradi and Tamale.
- All EMS counters at the Regional Post Offices, Tema main Post Office and Nkawkaw Post Office.
- All FedEx Regional and District offices
The completed application forms for candidates applying for Admissions should be addressed to the Registrar, Presbyterian University College, P. O. Box 59, Abetifi, Kwahu, using the prepaid EMS/FedEx envelope.
ENQUIRY: Further information may be obtained from the Registrar on:
Fax: 03420 30038