This course is designed to empower and enlighten employees, employers, individuals and Human Resource Practitioners on Ghana’s Labour Act, Act 651 of 2003 and Human Resource Policy.
- Human Resource Policy
- Protection of Employment
- General Conditions of Employment
- Fair and Unfair Termination of Employment
- Collective Agreement
- Provisions Relating to Temporary Workers and Casual Workers
- Employment of Women
- Protection of Remuneration
- A Justice of the High Court
- An Expert in International Law &
- HR Experts in industry & academia
Who should attend
Employees, Employers, Administrators, Business Managers, Heads of Department, Entrepreneurs, Operational Managers, Human Resource Managers & Human Resource Students
Duration Four Saturdays (starting March 18, 2017)
Application Form GhȻ 50
Course Fee GhȻ 500 per participant (Cost include: Tuition, Training Material, a copy of Ghana’s Labour , Lunch and certificate)
Time: 9am to 3:30pm
Commencement Date: March 18, 2017
Application forms may be obtained from PUCG Okwahu Campus at Abetifi or request for a form at firstname.lastname@example.org & pay for on submission.
Call Richard Nimako on 0244705695 for further information.