- How do I get to Accra Ghana?
You can use Kotoka International Airport to arrive Accra. If you need transportation from the airport to Campus, be sure to inform your contact person at PUG, so that arrangements can be made for your arrival. Transportation costs are subject to a nominal fee.
- When should I arrive in Ghana?
Plan to arrive in time for orientation. Your contact person at PUG will provide an orientation schedule.
- What if I get sick
1. Visit the PUG Clinic as found on our various campuses.
2. Register for the National Health Insurance Scheme through the CIE
4. Does Presbyterian University, Ghana offer financial assistance (scholarships, assistantships, grants) to international students?
At this time PUC does not offer financial assistance such as mentioned above, to international students.
- How can I get a bank account in Ghana?
1.Get your introductory letter from the Registrar
2. A photocopy of your international passport
3. A photocopy of your admission letter and school fees schedule
4. Three passport sized photographs
6. How many hostel facilities do you have?
The school provides hostel accommodation for students at all levels at all our campuses, except the Kumasi Campus. However, there is an array of private accommodation around.
- How do I get my receipt if my parents pay out of Ghana?
All receipts can be scanned and sent by email to CIE at email@example.com
- When are your admission periods?
September, January-February and March
- How do I apply if I’m an international student?
Download a copy of the form online via the school’s website (www.presbyuniversity.edu.gh ), fill and scan in addition with your certificate/results slip.
- I’m an international student, what subjects qualify for an application of a programme to your institution?
A1-C6 in three core and elective subjects in either NECO/ WAEC depending on the programme being applied for. Equivalent certificates may be accepted subject to evaluation.
- What is the fee payment plan for all continuing students?
The University has flexible payment terms. The fee payment plan for continuing students (local and foreign) is 60% before mid-semester exams week and 40% before the commencement of exams. However, complete payment of the total fees for the academic year at the beginning of the first semester attracts 5% discount for the student.
- What is the fee plan for fresh students?
Fresh students are required to pay the total amount of fees stated in the admission letter or pay 60% before mid-semester week and 40% before the commencement of exams.
- Where is the school located?
The school has five (5) campuses across the country: Tema, Akuapem Akropon, Asante Akyem (Agogo), Kumasi and Abetifi Kwahu (Head Office)
- How do I apply for a hostel?
At the beginning of the academic year, enquire from the Admissions Office to book your name before paying the hostel fees into the school’s account.