The School of Business (SB) is of Faculty Status and is a hybrid of the Agribusiness Department and that of Business Administration s. SB is an establishment with flair for professionalism. We admit students for the primary purpose of undergraduate education and prepare them for Graduate Studies and Research. We prepare students for certification by Professional bodies, Internal and External Collaborations with renowned Institutions. Details for programmes mounted in the School are exhibited by the Agribusiness and Business Administration Departments.
- Short Courses in Agribusiness Development and Agribusiness Management
- Training in Grasscutter-Rearing, Snail-Rearing, Bee-keeping, and Hermitic Storage of Crops.
- Certificate Courses in Business and Marketing Strategies
- Enhancement of Core Competencies for Self-development
- Workshops on Records-keeping and Sustainability of Business
- Occupying Students and any interested people in organizing ‘Normal Life’ Surveys in Research Methodology
Look out for more activities that add value to your life!
|Prof. John Adu Kumi||Business Administration||Dean S.B.E, HoD, Agribusiness Associate Professor,|
|Dr. Kojo Kakra Twum||Business Administration||Ag. HoD Bus. Admin Lecturer|
|Dr. David Kwashie Garr||Business Administration||Lecturer|
|Mrs. Eunice Arthur||Agribusiness||Lecturer|
|Mr. Moses Amegbe||Business Administration||Co-ordinator-Tema Campus, Lecturer|
|Mr. Martin A. Adombire||Business Administration||Lecturer|
|Mr. Patrick Ahiabor||Agribusiness||Lecturer|
|Mr. Asare Bediako Donkor||Business Administration||Lecturer|
|Mr. Richard Nimako||Business Administration||Lecturer|
|Mr. Martin K. Amaniampong||Business Administration||Lecturer|
|Mr. Ebenezer Assabil||Business Administration||Co-ordinator-CIE Lecturer|
- BSc. Accounting and Finance
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. Human Resource Management
- BSc. Management
- BSc. Marketing Management