Amaniampong Kwadwo Martin is a Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration, School of Business and Economics. Prior to joining the department, he worked as Senior Accounting Assistant and rose to become the college Accountant of Presbyterian University College, Ghana from 2009 to 2014. Additionally he further acted as the Director of Finance on three occasions when the substantive Director of Finance was on official assignment in USA and Canada in 2010, 2012 and 2014 respectively. He is a well organized person, highly motivated with good communication skills. He has the ability to initiate to achieve personal and business targets. He also has the ability to work either on his own or with little supervision.
|Publications and Conferences:
- . Twum, K. K., Ansu-Mensah, P., Amaniampong, M. K., Bonn, J. T., and Nyarko, N. A. (2021). Sustainable mining in emerging economies: A case of reputable mining companies in Africa. In Adae, E., Hinson, E.R., Kosiba, J.P., Twum, K.K., Nutsugah, F.F., & Newman, N. (Eds)(2021). Responsible Management in Emerging Markets: A multisectoral Focus. In Sustainable Development Goals Series. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Twum, K. K., Kakrabah-Quarshie G. A., Sulemana, Z., Amaniampong, M. K., and Nyarko N. A. (2021). Enhancing public sector quality performance using total quality management in developing economies. In Hinson, R. E. (Ed), Madichie, N. O. (Ed), Adeola, O. (Ed), Bawole, J. (Ed), Adisa, I. (Ed), Asamoah, K. (Ed) (2021). New public Management in Africa, Contemporary Issues. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Twum, K. K., Amaniampong, M. K., Assabil, E. N. et al. (2020). Tax Knowledge And Tax Compliance Of Small And Medium Enterprises In Ghana. South East Asia Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law, 21(5), 222-231. April, 2020.
- Amaniampong, M., Kumi, J. A., and Kumi, M. A. (2019). Organizational Profitability of Manufacturing Companies listed on Ghana Stock Exchange. IJRD-Journal of Business Management Volume-5, Issue-7, July, 2019.
- Amaniampong, M., Kumi, J. A., and Kumi, M. A. (2018). Effects of Corporate Income Tax on the Profitability of Mining Companies: Evidence from Ghana Stock Exchange.IJRD-Journal of Business Management Volume-4, Issue-2, February, 2018.
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (On-going)
- Analysing Working Capital Management and its Impact on Profitability; Economic Capital Model as Tool for Analysis in Private Universities in Ghana.
- Critical Analysis of Working Capital Management and its Impact on Profitability in Educational Institutions in Ghana; A Case Study of Presbyterian University College, Ghana.