|MSc, BSc, Dip|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Development Studies|
|Department:||Environmental and Natural Resources Management|
I am a resourceful individual, honest and a dedicated to the service of humanity, a Presby University trained in the field of Information and communication Technologies. I serve as an academic advisor and project supervisor to the students’ within the faculty. Caro have been a patron to some associations on campus, a public and motivational speaker. i have also served on a number of committees such Chaplaincy, Student Counseling, Examination, Disciplinary etc.
|Publications and Conferences:
1. Fiasorgbor D, Wiafe E, Tettey C, and Abasiyam M (2018), Assessment of the Coping Strategies of Flood Victims in the Builsa District, American Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering. Vol. 2, No. 1, 2018, pp. 17-25
2. Fiasorgbor D.A and Tettey C (2017). Mobile Money Use in Ghana: An Assessment of its Relevance in the Financial Inclusion of Rural Communities. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, Vol.4, No.7, 192-201 .
3. Angmor E. N., Tettey C. Amoah T. (2016) Management of Community Water Projects: Assessing the challenges of indigenous arrangements. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, 9(6), pp. 122-127.
4. Fiasorgbor DA, Tettey C and Botchey T.F (2016). Prevention of Malaria among Pregnant Women: The Perceived Effectiveness of Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLINs) in Maamobi. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing, Vol. 30, 25-31.
5. Fiasorgbor DA, Atibila RM, Tettey C and Botchey TF (2015). The Lived Experiences of Quranic Boarding School Pupils in the Bawku Municipality, Ghana. International Journal of Community Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, 79-90
6. Tettey, C. (2013). The Use of the Mobile Phone in a Farmer’s Business. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 3(9), 156-164.