|PhD, MPhil, BSc(Hons), P/G Dip(Edu.), P/G Dip(Agric. Admin.)|
|Position:||Associate Prof., Dean of SBA, HoD|
|Faculty:||School of Business Administration|
He is a Senior Lecturer and the present Dean of Students since August, 2016. John was the first Ag. Dean for the School of Business and Economics (2015-2016); first Chairman of Convocation (2014 – 2016) and the first Head of Department for Agribusiness (2011-2015). John holds the following qualifications: PhD (Agric. Extension), MPhil. (Crop Physiology), P/G Dip.(Training and Teaching), P/G Dip.(Agric. Admin), BSc. Hons (Agronomy). Experienced in Facilitation and Development Outreach through Extension.
Agricultural Extension, Rural Development, Environmental Issues and Ecological Restoration, Deepening of our Spiritual Heritage
Publications and Conferences:
1. Ayisi, D. N. and Kumi, J.A. (2016). The Impact of Sachet Water and Plastic Bottle Wastes on Agricultural Lands at Ada. Asian Journal of Agriculture. 1(3):1-10, 2016, Article no. ARJA. 284612.2.
2. Nyako, D. and Kumi, J. A. (2016). Challenges and Future Prospect for Broiler Meat Consumption in Ghana. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol. 2,Issue- 8, 2016.ISSN: 2454-13123.
3. Owusu, C. Gyiele, K. N., Kumi J. A. and Kumi, M. A. (2016). Economic Analysis of Seed Maize Production: A Case study of Ejura-Sekyeredumasi district. (In Press) Applied Research Journal.4.
4. Nyarko, D. A. and Kumi, J. A. (2015). Enhancing the Livelihoods of Farmers through
5. Bimpeh, E., Kumi, J. A. and Kumi, M. A. (2015). Effects of Farmer Training on Productivity of Smallholder Maize Farmers in the Kwahu East District in the Eastern Region of Ghana. International Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology. ISSN (2162-1578). Published on www.ijmetonline.org Vol. 5, Issue 1, July, 2015.
6. Kumi, J. A. and Mensah, J. (2015). Optimum Age Determination of Cocoa Rootstocks for Enhancing Cocoa Production: The Agribusiness Perspective. International Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology. ISSN (2162-1578). Published on www.ijmetonline.org Vol. 4, Issue 2, Dec’ 14 – Jan. 2015.
7. Kumi, M. A. Kumi, J.A. and Kumi B. A. (2015). Comparing Chemical Parameters of Water from Hand-Dug Wells and Pipe-Water at Begoro, Ghana. International Journal of Scientific of Technology Research, Vol. 4, Issue 11, November 2015.
8. Amfo-Otu, R., Kumi, J. A. and Kwakye, F. (2015). Solid Waste Composition, Material Recovery and Climate Change: The Case of Accra Polytechnic. Chapter in Sustainable Utilization and Management of Natural Resources in the Era of Climate Change. Eds. Wiafe, E. D. and Arku, F. S. Nova Science Publishers, N. Y. 2015.
9. M. A. Kumi, I. Nyamekye, Kumi J. A. Kumi B. A. (2015). Used Restraint Devices: Potential Infection – Hazards On Handcuffs in Ghana. International Journal of Scientific of Technology Research, Vol. 4, Issue 12. ISSN 2277-8616
10. Kumi, J. A.; joint author (2014) Threats to the Conservation of Wetlands in Ghana: The Case of Songor Ramsar Site by Kumi J. A., Kumi M. A. and Apraku A. Journal of Scientific Research and Reports DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2015/13906 ISSN:2320-0227 published on http//www.sciencedomain.org published by ScienceDomain International.
11. Naomi, E. S., Kumi, J. A. & Kumi, M. A. (2014). Eco-fashion – A sustainable management of plastic packaging waste: A case study of Trashy Bags. International Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology. IJMET Vol. 4, Issue 2, Dec 2014. ISSN (2162-1578).
12. Kumi, J. A., Kumi, M. A., and Amekli, A. (2013). Sources of Information on Sanitation in the Tema Metropolis of Ghana. International Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology – Online (IJMET) ISSN (2162-1578) 3 (2)
13. Kumi, J. A. & Kumi, M. A. (2012). The Reception and Acceptance of Farmer-Films by Cocoa Farmers at Bomfa in the Ashanti region of Ghana. International Journal of Management Entrepreneurship & Technology – online (IJMET) Vol. 1, Issue no. 2 Jan –June, 2012. DOI072012.6
14. Atiemo, M.S., Dumulga, V. A., Adu Kumi, Yeboah, S. A. (2012). Investigating the quality of drinking water from selected boreholes in the Akuapem North District in the Eastern Region of Ghana. In Elixir Pollution 46 (2012) 8046 – 8050. Available online at www.elixirjournal.org