The Presbyterian University, Ghana invites applications for appointment to positions in the Registry.
- The preferred applicants’ responsibilities would include:
- Guard lives and property against theft and maintain security
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents
- Protect property and lives by patrolling the area
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and detect evidence of tampering
- Regulate and monitor building systems
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working
- Respond to alarms and calls of distress
- Candidates must have a BECE, WASSCE, Senior High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Selected candidates must be alert, vigilant and dependable to secure premises
- Applicants must have great communication (written and verbal) skills, great interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be a person with integrity and sound morals
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit Cover Letters and updated Curriculum Vitae with the following:
- Names and addresses of three referees;
- National Identification Card.
Applications can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies sent to:
PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY, GHANA
P.O BOX 59
The completed application forms should be submitted not later than Friday 22nd September, 2023.