The 15th Congregation for all Students who have successfully completed their Undergraduate Programme of Study at the Presbyterian University College, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday 27th November, 2021
Venue: Ramseyer Training Centre (RTC) Auditorium, Abetifi
Students, who have completed their programme of study for 2020/2021 Academic Year and wish to be presented during the 15th Congregation should from the date of this publication CLICK HERE to confirm the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following:
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before the close of work on Friday, 19th November, 2021, will be presented. No registration will be accepted after this date.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Friday, 26th November, 2021 at 4:00pm at the RTC Auditorium Okwahu Campus, Abetifi – Kwahu.
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds by 9:00am in their academic gowns over a formal dress.
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GHC600.00 directly into the following Campus Accounts of the University:
|Asante Akyem||GCB Bank||6221130003123||Agogo|
|Tema||GCB Bank||1701130001246||Comm 2|
(Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to their respective Campuses’ Finance office on or before 24th November, 2021).
- Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the programme on Saturday.
- ONLY Graduands are to attend this 15th Congregation Ceremony. Family relations of Graduands and well-wishers are implored NOT TO ATTEND as the University strictly observes the COVID-19 protocols. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
R E G I S T R A R