The 17th Congregation of the Presbyterian University, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 3rd November, 2023
Time: 9:30 am
Venue: Ramseyer Training Centre (RTC), Abetifi-Kwahu
Students, who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the Congregation should from the date of this publication CLICK HERE to confirm the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before Wednesday, 1st November, 2023, will be presented.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Thursday 2nd November, 2023 at 4:00pm at the RTC auditorium, Abetifi-Kwahu.
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds at 8:30 am
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GH₵900.00 by using the CBG Collect at CBG branches across the country or use the CBG short code *924*200*21# available on all networks.
(Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to their respective Campuses or the Okwahu Campus’ Finance Office on or before 2nd November, 2023 for confirmation).
- Every Graduand is expected to fill the clearance form at their respective Campuses and submit it with the graduation receipt before the issuance of certificate.
- Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the Graduation Ceremony on Friday, 3rd November, 2023.