The 4th Congregation of the School of Graduate Studies of the Presbyterian University College, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 4th June, 2022
Time: 10 am
Venue: Grace Presbyterian Church, Akropong – Akuapem
Students, who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the congregation should from the date of this publication CLICK HERE to confirm the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following:
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before Wednesday, 1st June, 2022, will be presented. No registration will be accepted after this date.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Friday 3rd June, 2022 at 4:00pm at the Grace Presbyterian Church, Akropong – Akuapem
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds at 9:00 am
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GHC600.00 directly into the following Campus Accounts of the University:
|Asante Akyem||GCB Bank||6221130003123||Agogo|
|Tema||GCB Bank||1701130001246||Comm 2|
(Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to their respective Campuses’ Finance office on or before 2nd June).
- Every Graduand is expected to fill the clearance form at the respective Campuses and submit it with the graduation receipt before the issuance of certificate.
- Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the programme on Saturday.
List of Graduating Students
The following students having:
- achieved the required minimum credit hours
- passed all required courses
- achieved a Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.00 or above
- satisfied all other requirements of the Departments, Faculty and College Boards are recommended for the award of the following degrees
NB: Click on the various Programmes to view List of Graduating Students
Signed: Ag. Registrar