The Presbyterian University, Ghana invites applications for appointment to positions in the Registry.
POSITION: CHIEF OF SECURITY
- Ensure the safety of employees, company’s properties and estates.
- Supervise tasks and assign activities to security officers.
- Organise rounds of inspection on security guards at their duty location.
- Prepare a duty roster and maintain records relating to duties of security guards.
- Investigate theft, pilfering, loss and assault and submit reports to management.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on company’s security and management reports.
- Any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Must be an Ex-service Person with at least a Diploma
- Selected candidates must be alert, and vigilant.
- Applicants must have great communication (written and verbal) skills, great interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be a person with integrity and sound morals.
Mode of application:
Interested candidates should submit Cover Letters and updated Curriculum Vitae with the following:
- Names and addresses of three referees;
- National Identification Card.
Applications can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies sent to:
PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY, GHANA
P.O BOX 59
CLOSING DATE: Friday 13th October, 2023.