The 5th Congregation of the School of Graduate Studies of the Presbyterian University, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 29th April, 2023
Time: 9:30 am
Venue: Grace Presbyterian Church, Akropong – Akuapem
Students, who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the congregation should from the date of this publication CLICK HERE to confirm the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following:
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before Tuesday, 25th April, 2023, will be presented.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Friday 28th April, 2023 at 4:00pm at the Grace Presbyterian Church, Akropong – Akuapem
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds at 8:30 am
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GHC800.00 directly into the following Campus Accounts of the University:
|Asante Akyem||GCB Bank||6221130003123||Agogo|
|Tema||GCB Bank||1701130001246||Comm 2|
(Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to their respective Campuses’ Finance office on or before 27th April, 2023).
- Every Graduand is expected to fill the clearance form at the respective Campuses and submit it with the graduation receipt before the issuance of certificate.
- Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the programme on Saturday.