The 16th Congregation for all Students who have successfully completed their Undergraduate Programme of Study at the Presbyterian University, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday 3rd December, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Ramseyer Training Centre (RTC) Auditorium, Abetifi-Kwahu
Students, who have completed their programmes of study for 2021/2022 Academic Year and wish to be presented during the 16th Congregation should from the date of this publication CLICK HERE to confirm the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following:
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before the close of work on Wednesday, 30th November, 2022, will be presented. No registration will be accepted after this date.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Friday, 2nd December, 2022 at 4:00 pm at the RTC Auditorium, Okwahu Campus, Abetifi – Kwahu.
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds by 9:00 am in their academic gowns over a formal dress.
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GHC700.00 directly into the following Campus Accounts of the University:
(Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to their respective Campuses’ Finance office on or before 2nd December, 2022).
- Graduands are to complete all clearance processes before 3rd December, 2022.
- There shall be a Thanksgiving Service on Sunday, 4th December, 2022 at the RTC Auditorium Abetifi-Kwahu. All the Graduates are expected to attend the Service.
- Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the Service on Sunday.
R E G I S T R A R