The Friends of PUG Library are committed to supporting and promoting library services through voluntary contributions, donation of books and other materials.
The objectives of Friends of PUG Library are:
- To enhance awareness of PUG libraries within the University community and beyond;
- To secure financial support through voluntary contributions and solicit for donations which can be used to enhance library services;
- To promote and advocate for lifelong learning among students, faculty and the community.
Who can be a Member?
Membership is open to students, faculty, alumni and the public.
Your membership will enable PUG Library to provide services that are in tune with the changing needs of students, faculty and the community.
Again, it will help the library to upgrade its facilities to ensure continuous access to both print and electronic resources.
To join please complete this form
How much can I contribute?
There are four main types of membership:
- PUCG faculty/staff- GH₵15.00
- Alumni- GH₵20.00
- General- GH₵25.00
Benefits of Membership
With your membership contribution paid in full, you become a full fledge member of Friends of PUG Library. As a friend of PUG Library, you will be entitled to the following special benefits throughout the year:
- Authorization to borrow from the Library’s collection.
- Free subscription to Friends of PUG Library Annual Newsletter with news of the library and friends.
- Recognition in the annual list of donors, published in the Friends of PUG Library Annual Newsletter.
- Special invitations to selected library events.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Grace Annoh
Presbyterian University, Ghana
P.O. Box 59
Tel: 0277727999 or 0202277200